Welcome to Renew by Sue!
My passion lies in helping you to feel good about the way you look and about the way you feel. I’ve been on a lifelong journey to discover and offer the most current and effective body and skin care techniques and products available to achieve the results you’re looking for. I have recently become a Wellness Consultant for Doterra essential oils and showing people how to use them for their own health and wellness.
I feel privileged to have been voted “Best of York” by my clients for the last 14 years. My past experience of working in a holistic wellness center taught me to live a more natural lifestyle. Also working at a hospital's wellness center helped me to focus on injuries, combining medical and alternative therapies. I feel blessed to be doing what I love - helping make a difference in people’s lives through my practice, and serving my community through public speaking and fundraising events.
How Can I Help You?
No two bodies are the same. Your skin and body care goals are unique to you and deserve an approach that specifically addresses your needs.
Put Your Best Face Forward…
I develop a customized program using specialized treatments and products (some I formulate myself) to help bring out your best skin. My skin treatments and therapies:
- Treat and reduce acne breakouts
- Fade brown spots and repair sun damage
- Reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin health
- Brighten skin tone and smooth skin’s appearance
- Tighten the skin
Ease Your Body…
The variety of relaxing and rehabilitative body treatments and massage therapies I use to promote wellness are focused on your body’s specific needs and can:
- Relax you and help reduce stress
- Enhance your athletic performance
- Decrease the chronic pain of injuries
- Help you recover more rapidly from surgery
- Relax deep muscle tissue and decrease inflammation
- Relieve the pain of fibromyalgia
- Mini-Vacation from reality
All treatments and therapies are provided in my office. I also offer corporate wellness plans for on-site chair massage.
I am a:
- Graduate – Baltimore Holistic Health Center
- Licensed Esthetician (trained in Medical & Oncolgy Aesthetics)
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Laser Technician for hair removal and skin tightening
I’ve continued my education traveling throughout the United States and China to learn advanced massage and skin care techniques.
In addition to private practice I have worked for:
- Integrated Community Center for Health and Wellness
- Memorial Hospital Wellness Center
- Personal Therapist for USA National Kickboxing Champion
- York Plastic Surgery
- Dermatology of York
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you’ll give Renew by Sue a chance to make a difference for you.